Remove Acne Marks
Nowadays, face problems are very common. Acne marks are one of them which damage the whole face beauty and cause skin infection. In this article, we tell you that how you can Remove Acne Marks on your Face
These also show the symptoms of many physical internal problems such as stomach infection, many other hormonal changes, or in the case of h- pylori-positive, etc. The majority of people are affecting by such diseases because of their unbalanced food and unhealthy routines. Pollution is also on the top list of acne infection. So, first of all, let’s know about Acne.
“It is a condition in which skin is filled up with red pimples on the face due to inflamed or infected sebaceous glands and prevalent chiefly among adolescents”.
Acne occurs when your hair follicles become plugged with oil and dead skin cells. It causes whiteheads, Blackheads, pimples appears on the face, chest, forehead, and shoulders. It is most common among teenagers.
A person not only loses his confidence to face other people. They also feel shy in meetings or gatherings wherever they have to face people.
Especially women of all categories feel bad due to these and use many remedies to remove such acne marks but sometimes their remedies affect badly on their skin and it causes an increase in Acne marks on their face and damages their skin.
What causes Acne?
When the pores of your skin get blocked by oil or bacteria then your skin will be going to damage.
- When too much oil is produced by your follicles.
- Dead skin cells accumulate in your pores.
- When bacteria build up in your pores.
- A dust particle on the skin causes Acne.
- Usage of more junk food and oily food.
- Sometimes using less water in your daily routine causes such infection.
- Sometimes stomach infection also causes the production of Acne.
These problems contribute to the development of pimples. So a person should try to prevent these problems.
The symptoms of acne
Acne symptoms depend upon the severity of your condition:
- Blackheads ( open plugged pores)
- Whiteheads ( closed plugged pores)
- Pimples ( which are papules with pus at their tips)
- Dark spots with open pores at the center blackheads.
- Red swelling or lumps that are visible filled up with pus.
Basically, your Acne makes you unhappy and uncomfortable.
- Your acne is producing scars.
- It doesn’t respond to your whole remedies, you may need medical treatment.
- It may cause Dark patches to appear.
How you can Remove Acne:
There are some home remedies to remove acne:
- Apply Apple Cider Vinegar:
It is made by fermenting apple cider, or the unfiltered juice from pressed apples.
It has the ability to fight with many types of bacteria and viruses.
How to use it?
- Mix 1 part apple cider vinegar and 3 parts water, for sensitive skin use more water.
- After cleansing, gently apply the mixture to the skin using a cotton ball.
- Let’s sit for 5-20 seconds, rinse with water and pat dry.
- Repeat this process 1-2 times per day, as needed.
By applying apple cider vinegar to your skin can cause burns irritation.
- Make a Honey and Cinnamon Mask:
These are excellent sources of antioxidants.
These are two common acne medications for the skin that have antibacterial properties.
How to Make a Honey and Cinnamon Mask?
- Mix 2 tablespoons honey and 1 teaspoon cinnamon together to form a paste.
- After cleansing, apply the mask on your face and leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse the mask off completely and pat your face dry.
- Apply Green Tea to your Skin
Green tea is very high in antioxidants, and drinking it can help to promote your good health. Multiple studies have shown that applying 2-3% green tea extract to the skin significantly reduces sebum production and pimples in those with acne.
How to Use it?
- Steep green tea in boiling water for 3-4 minutes.
- Make it cool for use.
- Using a cotton ball, applying the tea to the skin or pour it into a spray bottle to spritz on.
- Make it Dry and wash it with fresh water.
These Remedies are very helpful in the Removal of Acne on your face. One must apply itself at home.
Applying Mint on Face
Mint can help in removing oil from the face. To cure acne before it begins, mix 2 tablespoons of finely chopped fresh mint with two tablespoons each of plain yogurt and oatmeal (use a blender to pulverize the oatmeal to powder). Leave the concoction on your face for 10 minutes, and then rinse off with water.
Use of Aspirin
To take advantage of home remedies use of Aspirin can help you to prevent acne. You can use it by mixing pills of Aspirin and make a paste of it.
For these 4 pills of Aspirin should be taken and dissolve them in 2 tablespoons of water and apply them on your face. After 3-5 minutes rinse it with water.
These Remedies will really work and one can feel good after using them.
READ MORE: Remove Facial Hair Naturally At Home